The Paddle Station is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and not using your personal information for anything you have not agreed to. We take a proactive approach to security and privacy, and work to international standards and protocols.
- What information we collect
- Disclosure of your information
- Reviewing or changing your personal information
- Security of Transactions
- What you consent and agree to
- Who we are
What information we collect
To complete your booking we need your personal details including your address, phone number and credit card number. In order to process the booking, we may in some instances pass all or some of this information on to our e-commerce partners. This is done through a password protected and encrypted secure booking page.
Security of Transactions
Our secure booking server uses 256 Bit SSL encryption which ensures the highest levels of security. This is shown by the padlock in the closed position at the base of your browser screen. Any information, including credit card details, that you enter and submit on this page will be encrypted and securely transmitted. When your transaction is complete your information is stored in an encrypted state.
What you consent and agree to
When you provide us with your personal information, you consent and agree to our use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy including, and particular to:
- Our use and disclosure of that information in order to provide the service you have requested and for any other compatible purpose including the management, protection and development of our business;
- The disclosure of your personal information to our vehicle rental suppliers for the purpose of completing your booking;
- Our use and disclosure of your personal information for direct marketing purposes
This website is owned and operated by Thaker Enterprises Inc. operating as The Paddle Station, a kayak and raft rental company based and registered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Thank you for booking with us.